Saturday, August 20, 2011

Ladies Luncheon

Good morning, Friends,

This morning I'm requesting prayer. Today I am scheduled to speak at a ladies' luncheon at a local church. Although I've prepared and, in theory, am ready, I haven't had the time I would've like to have had to prepare my heart. Between a baby and toddler, little sleep, and disruptions throughout my times of preparation, I am feeling weary and a tad overwhelmed.

The enemy has been diligent in trying to discourage me and keep me busy with earthly things so I can't concentrate on what really matters. I know when this happens it's because the Lord has something big in store. I also know that in my weakness, HE is strong.

From past experiences I know that when I haven't had time to heart prepare as I'd like, I have to depend on the Lord more than ever. He is my Rock, my Fortress, my Help. Pray HE will be glorified today as I speak to these precious ladies. Pray they will be encouraged by the Truth that we serve the Great I Am.

Thank you, my friends. How thankful I am for the Body of Christ.

In His Everlasting Grip,
Betsy Tejeda

No comments:

Post a Comment